My life. My thoughts. My experiences.

Me.

Emily. Rebecca. Abraham.

Fourteen Years
Blonde-ish Hair
Born in South Africa
Moved to Florida
Now in England.

Saturday 28 July 2007

Brighton!

Summer Holidays! Finally..

On Thursday me and my friends caught the train down to Brighton and spent the day shopping and on the pier. First we headed for the main shopp
ing and browsed around the shops-though I'm not even size 6 yet so I couldn't fit into most of the clothes :(

Then we headed to the beach and had a healthy lunch of chips-lots of vinegar and a blue slush puppy :) Eating it on the pebbly beach was fun, though its a bit scary when you accidentally drop a chip and a swarm of vicious attack seagulls start circling you.

The beach seems strange as it is so widely known but it is not even sandy. It is pebbles. Actually pebbles-small rocks.

Next was the fun but very expensive pier. The dodgem cars are my favourite we ended up going on them twice then we went on gallatix and on the carousel.



It seems sad, but is suprising addictive to go two pence gambling in the arcade. It also gets rid of all your old 2 pences which weigh down your purse.

Unfortunately it was very windy and the sun fleetingly appeared every now and again. English summer.

I loved being able to take the train, just me and my friends which I definitly wouldn't have been able to do in America.




No comments: