My life. My thoughts. My experiences.

Me.

Emily. Rebecca. Abraham.

Fourteen Years
Blonde-ish Hair
Born in South Africa
Moved to Florida
Now in England.

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Catch Up

I haven't written in ages so heres a catchup.

1. Got back from the Lake District, about a week and a half ago, a few days early due to all the rain. Was so wet though meals in warm pubs were nice. We particularily enjoyed/disliked greatly (A bit of both) the day where we went on a two hour walk up a mountain to a climb that dad wanted to do. On the climb we were temporarily stranded as the rope was caught and we had to still repel down. :S Finally once we were down we decided to not go back the path way, but just straight down the mountainside. This resulted in everyone slipping and sliding several times!

2. After we got back I had to clean out the car. O
n the way out I caught my leg on the metal trimming. Aghhhh! The pain...! I screamed and we had to take it to the emergency room and I had to get seven stitches. Probably could have had more but the stitches were very far apart. Before the stitched it they had to give me so many injections, it was so painful. One injection was right in the wound itself.

-On Monday I had to get half the stitches out, so the wound wouldn't burst open! At this time they decided to give me a tetanus shot. she claimed it would only ache for a couple hours but it still aches today and is very swollen. Looked it up on the internet and it acutually aches for about 4 days!

This is a picture taken of my wound a week after it was stitched:



It really is disgusting!

Im having the rest of the other half of my stitches out on Friday.

Before I got this horrible wound I had just been rock climbing and scrambling down mountainsides. Yet I got it just getting out of the car!

3. Had a sleepover with Lucy and Jess. W
as very fun, both of them were horrified by my wound. Not that they actually saw it...

4. Went into London today with Mom and Sophie a
nd went to The National Portrait Gallery. We then found a borders and had something to drink, chose out a new cookbook and each picked out a book. :] We also bought some stationary which we all enjoyed. All of us love the thought of new stationary.

5. On the walk home I stopped off at the Reigate
Highstreet to try and find a new bag for the begining of school. I found one to my surpirse! I love it... Yay


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite a difficult climb!
the slipping and sliding sounds like I would not have been able to do it!